lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Andrew Lloyd Webber - Memory (Cats)

he aqui un gran tema de Andrew Lloyd- Memories.
en la version de Épica con la adorable voz de Simone
maravillosa voz.
***
midnight
not a sound from the pavement
has the moon lost her memories
she's smiling alone
in the lamplight
the whitered leaves collects at my feets
and the wind begins to moan

memory
all alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beatiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness is
let the memory live again

every streetlamp
seems to beat a fatalistic warning
someones mutter
and soon it will be morning

daylights
I must wait for the sunrise
I must think of a new life
and I musn't give in
when the dawn comes
tonight will be a memory too
and a new day will begin

burnt out ends of smoky day
the stale cold smells of mornign
the streetlamps dies, and other night is over
another day is dawning

touch me
is so easy to leave me
all alone whit the memory
of my days in the sun,
if you touch me
you'll understand what happiness is
look a new day has begun.
***

1 comentario:

paiul dijo...

Ahaaa, interesante, hace años que no escuchaba esta cancion...
No recuerdo donde la escuche, facil en alguna pelicula